Monday, 12 March 2018

SHARE THE SECRET OF GIRLS BEAUTY

Every girl’s dream is to look beautiful and pretty. Girls are 
very particular about their looks, the way they talk-walk, dress up etc. girls spend hours to get ready for any party or function. In every house there will be at least one girl or women who will be getting always late for any function, may be because of eye-liner, nail paint, lipstick or overall makeup.

So, my blog will give some tips as how to apply eye liner, lipstick, nail paint, foundations, mascara etc. in very less time. Make ups are of different types, for example bridal make-up, party make-up, daily-wear makeup. Different makeup can be used for different functions. Makeup can change a complete look from normal to beautiful. I love doing makeup and it’s my hobby that’s why I thought of starting this blog.

20 comments:

  1. I myself love the way you do makeup for me...keep blogging dear..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice tips to keep ourself look pretty๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ’–


    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice tips to keep ourself look pretty๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ’–


    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜

    ReplyDelete
  5. Do give more tips.. they are needed by many girls

    ReplyDelete