It’s the
middle of the day and you have noticed that your lipstick is starting to fade.You reach
for the lipstick and apply on a couple more coats. I used to face the same
problem before but now I have realised that priming my lips with foundation
before applying a lip colour helps it
last much longer. However, rather than spend extra money on a specific lip
primer I prefer dabbing a small amount of liquid foundation on my lips instead.
First make
sure that your lips are as smooth as possible. Exfoliating with clean
toothbrush or using sugar scrub helps the lips to be smooth. scrub gently so
that it will not hurt you. You don’t need too much lip balm. Then either use
your fingertips or a flat makeup brush to rub on a light layer of foundation. Apply
it with a fluffy powder brush.
Once you
apply foundation, dab your lips together to make sure its evenly distributed.
Finally, add some colour. Using a lip brush gives you more control when
applying lipstick. And keep tissue paper and dab again so that extra lipstick
will be absorbed.
After eating
or drinking, its best to use napkin to blot your lips and reapply more lipstick
as needed.

Awesome tips dear
ReplyDeleteNice
ReplyDeleteAmazing...π
ReplyDeleteAmazing...π
ReplyDeleteNice blog dear...keep blogging...
ReplyDeleteSuperb
ReplyDeleteAwesome ππΌ
ReplyDeleteπππππ
ReplyDeleteAwsm
ReplyDeleteAwsm
ReplyDeleteVery much helpful.. as I face the same problem..
ReplyDeleteNice tips
ReplyDeleteAwsm
ReplyDeleteNice
ReplyDeleteNyc tips
ReplyDelete